Wisteria are vigorous woody climbers with twining stems bearing pinnate leaves and long pendulous racemes of fragrant pea-like flowers in spring and early summer. A large, long-lived climber so choosing the right site is important. Can be grown informally through large tree or more formally against a house wall or trained as a free-standing half standard in a container. Will grow in most soils that are moist but well-drained.
* Wisteria can be planted at any time of year
* Wisteria are deciduous
* Origin - China
* Will grow up to 12 metres & 8 metres wide
* Time to ultimate height 10 - 12 years
* South facing or west facing
* Exposure - Sheltered
* Position full sun|partial sun
* Once delivered open immediately
• Wisteria's are climbers so give them a fence, wall or pergola to work their magic over
* Sprinkle root grow in the soil before planting
* Prepare hole as deep as root system snd 2 x as wide
*. Spring/Summer in the first year of planting take care to water regularly
* Soil|Chalk, Sand, Clay & loam
* Moisture - Moist but well drained
All our trees are packed in eco friendly postal tubes and letterbox envelopes. We send you a wish card with every tree to plant with your wish and your tree. If you send us your location of planting we will add this to our google map. We add rose quartz to all our wishing cards to bring the recipient love. We also hope whatever you wish for comes true and makes your world greener.
For every tree purchased from MY WISH TREE - we will donate £1 to have a tree planted where they are most needed through a charitable planting organisation. Please follow our tree planting progress made with our donations.
If you would like to add a message - please add in your cart. Perfect add on gift The Bay & Rosemary candle.
CHRISTMAS DELIVERY: Last orders for postal 20/12/20. Last local delivery 23/12/20. If no one is at home, the courier will leave your parcel somewhere safe if at all possible.
DELIVERY: delivery in 2-3 working days. No signature required. If no one is at home, the courier will leave your parcel somewhere safe if at all possible.