WILD CHERRY TREE (PRUNUS AVIUM)
* Wild Cherry can be deciduous or evergreen
* Flowering |Catkins appear in March & April
* Height | 12 metres
* Spread | 8 metres
* Maturity | ultimate time 20-50 years
* Autumn| Fruit - Spring| Flowering - Summer |Green foliage
* Exposure | Exposed or sheltered
* Position| Full Sun
* Once delivered open immediately
* If bare roots seem dry place in tray of water for 30 minutes
* Prepare soil before planting with fertiliser
*. Always water before planting
* Soil| Sand, Clay, Chalk, Loam
• Moisture | Well-drained, Moist but well-drained
All our trees are packed in eco friendly postal tubes and letterbox envelopes. We send you a wish card with every tree to plant with your wish and your tree. If you send us your location of planting we will add this to our google map. We also hope whatever you wish for comes true and makes your world greener.
For every tree purchased from MY WISH TREE - we will donate £1 to have a tree planted where they are most needed through a charitable planting organisation. Please follow our tree planting progress made with our donations.
If you would like to add a message - please add in your cart. Add the perfect add on gift the Fig candle and choose from a selection of our cards.
DELIVERY: delivery in 2-3 working days. No signature required. If no one is at home, the courier will leave your parcel somewhere safe if at all possible.