SWEET CHESTNUT TREE (CASTANEA SATIVA)
* Sweet Chestnut is a deciduous tree
* Flowering |Catkins appear in March & April
* Maturity | ultimate 20-50 years
* Ultimate spread 12 metres
* Ultimate spread 8 metres
* Autumn | Fruit - Spring | Fruit - Summer| fruit & flower
* Exposure |Sheltered or Exposed
* Position | Full sun
* Once delivered open immediately
* If bare roots seem dry place in tray of water for 30 minutes
* Prepare soil before planting with fertiliser
*. Always water before planting
* Soil| Loam, Sand
• PH | Acid, Neutral
* Moisture | Well drained
All our trees are packed in eco friendly postal tubes and letterbox envelops. We send you a wish card with every tree to plant with your wish and your tree. If you send us your location of planting we will add this to our google map. We add rose quartz to all our wishing cards to bring the recipient love. We also hope whatever you wish for comes true and makes your world greener.
For every tree purchased from MY WISH TREE - we will donate £1 to have a tree planted where they are most needed through a charitable planting organisation. Please follow our tree planting progress made with our donations.
If you would like to add a message - please add in your cart. Perfect add on gift The Fig candle.