PEONY TREE (Paeoniaceae)
In China, where the peony is the national flower, peonies symbolize riches, honor and high social status. In the West, the peony symbolizes boldness, and is the state flower of Indiana. The flower is also the traditional flower for the 12th year wedding anniversary.
* Peony trees are best planted in, autumn, winter, spring.
* Foliage| dark green
* Ultimate height 1.5 -2.5 metres
* Time to ultimate height 5 -10 years
* South Facing or West Facing
* Position sun|partial sun.
* Once delivered open immediately
* Peonies can be planted in a pot or in the ground
* Add some garden compost and a handful of bone meal or general fertiliser when planting.
* Plant bare root tree peonies deeply, most are grafted, and so the graft union should be at least 8cm below the soil. This will encourage the tree peony to make fresh roots and basal shoots.
* Prepare hole 30cm(12in) wide and deep
*. Moisture|Well drained
* Soil| Loam, Clay, Sand
All our trees are packed in eco friendly postal tubes and letterbox envelopes. We send you a wish card with every tree to plant with your wish and your tree. If you send us your location of planting we will add this to our google map. We also hope whatever you wish for comes true and makes your world greener.
For every tree purchased from MY WISH TREE - we will donate £1 to have a tree planted where they are most needed through a charitable planting organisation. Please follow our tree planting progress made with our donations.
If you would like to add a message - please add in your cart. Add the perfect add on gift the Peony Tree candle and choose from a selection of our cards.
DELIVERY: delivery in 2-3 working days. No signature required. If no one is at home, the courier will leave your parcel somewhere safe if at all possible.