JACARANDA TREE (JACARANDA MIMOSIFOLIA)
The first time someone sees a jacaranda tree (Jacaranda mimosifolia), they may think they’ve spied something out of a fairy tale. This lovely tree often spans the width of a front yard, and is covered in beautiful lavender purple blooms every spring. Choose the spot for your tree wisely. One piece of jacaranda tree information that many nurseries and catalogue don’t share is that when the flowers drop, they cover the ground in a thick layer and must be raked up before they decompose into slime. An afternoon with a rake will do the trick, but this is the reason so many jacarandas are planted as street trees, allowing most of the spent blooms to fall on the street instead of in the yard
* Jacaranda Trees are Deciduous
* The blue jacaranda tree is one of the most popular trees that people love to grow, because the delicate fern-like leaves and the purple flowers make them look like trees straight out of a fairytale
* Time to ultimate height 10-20 years
* Ultimate height 12 metres
* Ultimate Spread 8 metres
* Produces fruit in autumn
* Flowering in spring & summer
* Position a Full sun|partial sun
* Once delivered open immediately
* PH | Acid, Alkaline, Neutral
* Moisture | Well-drained
*. Exposure| Sheltered
* Soil | Chalk, Clay, Sand, Loam
All our trees are packed in eco friendly postal tubes and letterbox envelopes. We send you a wish card with every tree to plant with your wish and your tree. If you send us your location of planting we will add this to our google map. We also hope whatever you wish for comes true and makes your world greener.
For every tree purchased from MY WISH TREE - we will donate £1 to have a tree planted where they are most needed through a charitable planting organisation. Please follow our tree planting progress made with our donations.
If you would like to add a message - please add in your cart. Add the perfect add on gift the Saltwater & Driftwood candle and choose from a selection of our cards.
DELIVERY: delivery in 2-3 working days. No signature required. If no one is at home, the courier will leave your parcel somewhere safe if at all possible.