HAZELNUT TREE (extraordinary) undemanding, understanding, charming, knows how to make an impression, fighter for social cause, popular, moody and capricious lover, honest and tolerant partner, precise sense of judgment. Hazel has a reputation as a magical tree. A hazel rod is supposed to protect against evil spirits, as well as being used as a wand and for water-divining.
* Hazel trees is a genus of deciduous trees
* Hazel trees grow like a shrub than a tree
* Hazel is one of the most useful trees for its bendy stems and as a conservation saviour.
* Hazel trees can grow upto 4-6m (13-20 ft)
• Soil | Loam, Clay, Sand, Chalk
* The yellow male catkins appear before the leaves and hang in clusters from mid-February. Female flowers are tiny and bud-like with red styles.
* Position full sun|exposed
* Once delivered open immediately
* If bare roots seem dry place in tray of water for 30 minutes
* Moist well drained soil
*. Always water before planting
* Soil| moist & well drained
All our trees are packed in eco friendly postal tubes and letterbox envelopes. We send you a wish card with every tree to plant with your wish and your tree. If you send us your location of planting we will add this to our google map. We add rose quartz to all our wishing cards to bring the recipient love. We also hope whatever you wish for comes true and makes your world greener.
For every tree purchased from MY WISH TREE - we will donate £1 to have a tree planted where they are most needed through a charitable planting organisation. Please follow our tree planting progress made with our donations.
If you would like to add a message - please add in your cart. Perfect add on gift The Sandalwood & Pepper candle.
DELIVERY: delivery in 2-3 working days. No signature required. If no one is at home, the courier will leave your parcel somewhere safe if at all possible.