Beech Trees are seen as the Queen of the trees, the perfect gift for a Bride to be.
* Beech Trees - Plant bare root any time between October and February, avoid waterlogged soil
* Beech naturally has mid-green leaves and turn to gold in the autumn.
* Common beech (Fagus sylvatica) can grow to a height of 25m
* Dig a planting hole that is no deeper than the roots, but is ideally at least three times the diameter of the root system.
* Beech trees live 200 to 300 years
* Once delivered open immediately
• Beech Trees can be planted in a pot or in the ground
* Sprinkle root grow in the soil before planting
* Moisture | Well drained
* Soil | rich, acidic soil
* Position sun|partial sun
All our trees are packed in eco friendly postal tubes and letterbox envelopes. We send you a wish card with every tree to plant with your wish and your tree. If you send us your location of planting we will add this to our google map. We add rose quartz to all our wishing cards to bring the recipient love. We also hope whatever you wish for comes true and makes your world greener.
For every tree purchased from MY WISH TREE - we will donate £1 to have a tree planted where they are most needed through a charitable planting organisation. Please follow our tree planting progress made with our donations.
If you would like to add a message - please add in your cart. Perfect add on gift The Fig candle.
DELIVERY: delivery in 2-3 working days. No signature required. If no one is at home, the courier will leave your parcel somewhere safe if at all possible.