ACER PALATUM (KATSURA)
* Acers can be planted at any time of year and this small tree is very giving - it changes colour throughout the season.
* Orange leaves in spring which turn to yellow with pink tips eventually they turn to green and then orange again in the autumn |Spring, Summer, Autumn
* Will grow up to 4 metres high and 4 metres wide
* Very easy to plant, little cultivation required and very high success rate
* Leaves turn orange in the autumn
* Spacing 4 x 4 metres
* Position | full sun|not South facing
* Once delivered open immediately
* Acers can be planted in a pot or in the ground
* Sprinkle root grow in the soil before planting
* Prepare hole as deep as root system and 2 x as wide
*. Spring/Summer in the first year of planting take care to water regularly
* Soil|Fertile, moist, well drained neutral to acid soil
All our trees are packed in eco friendly postal tubes and letterbox envelopes. We send you a wish card with every tree to plant with your wish and your tree. If you send us your location of planting we will add this to our google map. We also hope whatever you wish for comes true and makes your world greener.
For every tree purchased from MY WISH TREE - we will donate £1 to have a tree planted where they are most needed through a charitable planting organisation. Please follow our tree planting progress made with our donations.
If you would like to add a message - please add in your cart. Add the perfect add on gift the Oak Snug candle and choose from a selection of our cards.
DELIVERY: delivery in 2-3 working days. No signature required. If no one is at home, the courier will leave your parcel somewhere safe if at all possible.